January 11, 2013

My favourite one


The bracelet that I want to show you today is really my favourite one. There has never been any combination of colours that was looking bad! It is really nice and looking fancy bracelet. I made already more than twenty different colours. It is also very comfortable as it is made of soft straps woven into classic chain. You do not need any buckle as the endings of the strap are perfect to tie and than untie it. 


I was inspired by one Brazilian ( I guess, she was speaking Portuguese for sure ) girl. She made a tutorial D.I.Y and when I found it on youtube I was really impressed how nice does it look and how easy it must be to do it.
I must say it looks really nice when there are at least two on hand and it is not marketing gimmick. hehe...
here below there are some more colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment